Indian Matchlocks! Matchlocks of brave Indians used in the war against invaders.
This design and product is part of Agniveer's reviving Indian history and reclaim temples movements. It is the creative way of knowing and telling your glorious history to others. Consider promoting this your national duty.
How this design came into life:
- Design has been carefully selected from ancient literature.
- Painstakingly imperfections and flaws in the original document are removed while preserving its historical value.
- Though design is many hundred years old and it can't be restored into its original look, extensive digital restoration has been done while maintaining the integrity of the original design.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).